Clans of the clash of clans
Clash of Clans - Wikipedia
Clash of Clans is a freemium mobile strategy video game developed and published by Finnish game developer Supercell. The game was released for iOS platforms on August 2, 2012, and on Google Play for Android on October 7, 2013.
The game is set in a fantasy themedpersistent world where the player is a chief of a village. Clash of Clans tasks players to build their own town using the resources gained from attacking other players through the game's fighting features. The main resources are gold, elixir and dark elixir. Players can conjoin to create clans, groups of up to fifty people who can then partake in Clan Wars together, donate and receive troops, and talk with each other.
Clash of Clans was released to positive reviews, garnering high ratings from many critics.
GameplayA replay of gameplay, where a player is attacking another player's village
Clash of Clans is an online multiplayer game in which players build a community (in the form of a clan), train troops, and attack other players to earn gold, elixir and Dark Elixir. There are four currencies or resources in the game. Gold and elixir can be used to build and reload defenses that protect the player from other players' attacks. Elixir and dark elixir are also used to train and upgrade troops and spells. Gems are the premium currency. Attacks are rated on a three star scale and have a maximum timed length of three minutes.
The game also features a pseudo-single player campaign in which the player can attack a series of fortified goblin villages and earn gold and elixir. The game has 2 'builders' by default, but the player can install more builders (maximum 5) by buying them at an increasing number of gems. Builders are important for upgrading any building. If all builders are busy upgrading a building, one has to either wait (if the player wants to upgrade a different building) for them to be free or complete another building's upgrade using gems
To earn and store gold and elixir, players must build gold mines and gold storages and elixir collectors and elixir storages, respectively. Elixir is used to train new troops, carry out research in the laboratory to upgrade troops, to re-load X-Bows (available from Town Hall 9), and to build and upgrade certain buildings, mostly pertaining to buildings used in attacking another player's base. Gold is used to build defensive buildings and to upgrade the town hall, which allows access to more buildings and higher levels for existing buildings. At Town Hall 7, dark elixir becomes available; this type of elixir is used to train and upgrade dark elixir troops and heroes, create dark spells (available from Town Hall 8), and fuel the Inferno Tower, a defensive building that is available only at Town Hall 10. The Eagle Artillery, a defensive building only available at Town Hall 11, is fueled by elixir. Town Hall 11 also provides access to a new hero - The Grand Warden. It is the only hero born out of elixir. To earn and store dark elixir, players must build dark elixir drills and dark elixir storages.
There are a number of buildings available to the player to defend their village, including cannons, mortars, bombs, teslas, traps, archer towers, wizard towers, inferno towers and eagle artilleries. Players can also build walls, which can be upgraded as a player's town hall level increases.
Troops and spells
The game has two kinds of barracks (barracks and dark barracks) and two kinds of spell factories (spell factory and dark spell factory). The barracks create troops using elixir (Barbarian, Archer, Giant, Goblin, Wall Breaker, Balloon, Wizard, Healer, Dragon, P.E.K.K.A, Baby Dragon, and Miner) whereas dark barracks create troops using dark elixir. (Minion, Hog Rider, Valkyrie, Golem, Witch, Lava Hound, and Bowler)
The spell factories follow the same pattern - the normal spell factory creates spells using elixir (Lightning Spell, Heal Spell, Rage Spell, Jump Spell, Freeze Spell, and Clone Spell), and the dark spell factory using dark elixir (Poison Spell, Earthquake Spell, Haste Spell and Skeleton Spell). All troops and spells have different properties. As the player progresses, several new troops and spells are able to be unlocked.
Aside from the game's resources (gold, elixir and dark elixir), the game also uses gems as a currency. Gems may be used primarily to finish the time that certain processes take, such as the remaining time of a building's or a troop's upgrade, or to instantly train an army. Additionally, they can be used to "boost" certain buildings, such as resource productions, heroes, and barracks. Gems may be acquired through in-app purchases, or they may be awarded for reaching certain milestones, completing achievements, or from clearing obstacles, such as trees, mushrooms or gem boxes, which spawn randomly on a player's base. After the May 2017 update, players can get gems from the gem mine in the Builder's Base at a very slow rate.
Clans and Clan Wars
Clans are groups of players who join together to support each other, either materially (donating troops) or verbally (giving advice). Players can join clans once they rebuild the special Clan Castle building early on. A major component of the gameplay of Clash of Clans is clans facing off against one another in the "clan wars". Clan leaders and co-leaders can begin wars against other clans. Each clan is then given one "preparation day" and one "war day." When a player attacks a member of the opposing clan, they receive stars based upon the amount of destruction they cause to the opponent's community. Each player is limited to two attacks per war, and the team with the most stars at the end of the war day is declared victorious. If the two clans' number of stars are equal, then the victor is the one that has a greater percent of destruction. Players receive bonus war loot if he/she use their attacks in the war. This loot is different on different bases and is decided by Supercell; the top base has the most war bonus loot and the last base has the least amount of bonus loot. If the clan wins the war, the bonus loot is fully delivered to the player but during a loss one-third of the loot is delivered to the player.  In the May 2016 update, Friendly Challenges were introduced to allow clanmates to compete amongst other clanmates, however these challenges do not provide loot or trophies and do not affect a player's army.
Builder's Base and PvP BattlesScreenshot taken during a player's attack at another player's village in the builder base
A new update to the game on May 22, 2017 released a new game mode, known as the "Builder Base". Players can sail to a new island and create a new village, with a different set of buildings. In this mode, two players attack each other's bases simultaneously. The one with the most damage or getting more star gets the gold, elixir, and trophies. You can only win loot from attacks three times in 22 hours, but can continue attacking for trophies afterwards. The player can spend gems for skip the period of time. The progress will be much faster in this base with the introduction of Clock Tower (temporarily speeds the process of upgrading and production) and Gem Mine (spawns gems at a very slow rate).
Development and releaseJonas Collaros, one of the coders in the Clash of Clans team, speaks about the game's design at an event.
Clash of Clans was developed by Supercell, the company behind other popular mobile games like Hay Day. The game was released for iOS platforms on August 2, 2012, and on Google Play for Android on October 7, 2013.
The game is heavily promoted. In February 2015, Supercell released their Clash of Clans Super Bowl XLIX commercial, featuring Liam Neeson parodying his character from Taken. On February 2, Business Insider reported the ad as the 5th most watched Super Bowl ad, though on February 6, VentureBeat reported the ad was the most viewed of those that appeared on the Super Bowl.YouTube users later voted the advertisement the second best Super Bowl ad, behind Nissan's "With Dad" ad.
On September 23, 2015, Taiwanese singers JJ Lin and Jimmy Lin released the game's theme song "全面开战" ("Start a war totally" in English), which was sung in Mandarin.
On December 10, 2015, Clash of Clans had a massive update which changed key components of the game. After this update, players could no longer receive free shields from a town hall destruction. This led to many casual players losing interest in the game, as it was difficult to progress without playing very often. After the release of Clash Royale, in January 2016, many players decided to start playing the game, which eventually lost many players in Clash of Clans.
Clash of Clans has received generally positive reviews. The iOS version holds an aggregate score of 74 out of 100 on Metacritic, and 80% on GameRankings.
Gamezebo's Leif Johnson was impressed, scoring the game 4.5 out of 5. Although he felt the gameplay was heavily skewed to encourage the player to purchase gems, he praised the addition of a single-player campaign. He concluded that "Clash of Clans is a simple game, but that's more of a strength than a weakness. It's simple enough to provide quick, painless matches on an iPhone in an idle moment, and there are enough different units to choose from in the battle mode to make playing against other players endlessly rewarding. Best of all, the option to fight against NPC goblins gives Clash of Clans a small edge over similar strategy games that rely almost entirely on player-versus-player combat."
Pocket Gamer's Peter Willington was equally impressed, scoring the game 9 out of 10 and giving it a "Gold Award". Reviewing the game several months after it was released for iOS devices, Willington praised the game for requiring real strategy to play. He wrote that the gameplay was built on the progression of "requiring more and more sophisticated units, asking you to strategise and really think about which elements you should focus on building within your camp." He concluded that "Clash of Clans is a superb game, freemium or otherwise, with more nuance than most give it credit for. That's why it's passed the test of time since its launch and still has an active community devotedly constructing elaborate fortresses in the hope of becoming invincible."
148App's Rob Rich scored the game 3.5 out of 5, writing "It's great to play an online freemium game that doesn't shy away from the single-player experience but also offers up some honest-to-goodness direct interaction, which is a very rare combination these days. It probably won't warm the hearts of any haters out there, but it does give genre fans something with a bit more action and strategy than they might be used to." Tom's Guide enjoyed the player interaction.
Modojo's John Bedford was less impressed, scoring the game 3 out of 5. He was critical of freemium gaming in general, writing "The novelty hasn't just worn off this particular style of greedy gaming, it's shriveled up and condensed itself into an infinitely dense singularity of self-loathing." Of the game itself, he concluded, "This is a game that follows in the footsteps of no small number of titles that have made feverish demands on our wallets in exchange for just a slightly thicker slice of the gameplay. It's possible you have an unending appetite for these micromanagement titles, in which case we recommend getting heartily stuck into Supercell's latest game. While Clash of Clans brings something new to accompany its competent but unexceptional empire gameplay, for most of us it'll be a case of too little, too late."
Clash of Clans became an App Store top 5 download between December 2012 and May 2013, and this success has been described as helping to usher in a new era in single player gaming on mobile devices. In 2013, Clash of Clans was the third-highest game in revenue generated on the App Store and number one on Google Play.
In February 2014 it was reported that the game was generating $654,000 in daily revenue for Supercell. In 2015, the game was the top grossing app on both the App Store and Google Play, with an estimated revenue of 1.5 million dollars per day.
- ^ a b Koueider, Adam (October 8, 2013). "Clash of Clans finally hits the Google Play Store". Androidauthority. Retrieved November 20, 2013.
- ^ a b "Clash of Clans". Slide to Play. Retrieved June 8, 2014.
- ^ a b c d andalian (26 June 2016). "Clash of Clans". Giant Bomb. BS Interactive Inc. Retrieved 3 July 2017.
- ^ Uysal, Ahmet (9 March 2016). "Commitment to multiplayer online games: An investment model approach". Computers in Human Behavior. 61 (August 2016): 357–363. Retrieved 3 July 2017.
- ^ a b c "Download Clash of Clans 8.116.2 for Android". Editors Review. Purch. Retrieved 3 July 2017.
- ^ "Official Website". Clash of Clans. Retrieved August 26, 2016.
- ^ a b c d Willington, Peter (December 18, 2012). "Clash of Clans Review". Pocket Gamer. Retrieved June 9, 2014.
- ^ a b c Rich, Rob (August 3, 2012). "Clash of Clans Review". 148Apps. Retrieved June 9, 2014.
- ^ "Clash of Clans Units".
- ^ "Clash of Clans Units List & Guide". February 18, 2014. Retrieved August 26, 2016.
- ^ "Characters". Retrieved August 26, 2016.
- ^ "Official Website". Clash of Clans. Retrieved August 26, 2016.
- ^ "Spells | Clash of Clans". Clash of Clans. Retrieved August 26, 2016.
- ^ "Clan Wars FAQ". Supercell. April 4, 2014. Retrieved June 9, 2014.
- ^ "May 2016 Update Clash of Clans.com". Clash of Clans. Retrieved August 26, 2016.
- ^ "Welcome to the Builder Base! | Clash of Clans". Clash of Clans. Retrieved 2017-06-13.
- ^ Gilbert, David (February 12, 2014). "Supercell Earns $30M a Month from Clash of Clans and Hay Day". International Business Times. Archived from the original on August 27, 2016. Retrieved August 27, 2016.
- ^ a b Eddie Makuch (11 February 2014). "Report: Clash of Clans generates $654,000 per day". GameSpot. CBS Interactive Inc. Retrieved 3 July 2017.
- ^ Chitwood, Adam (February 2, 2015). "Watch This Year's Best Super Bowl Commercials". Collider.com. Retrieved February 5, 2015.
- ^ D'Onfro, Jillian. "The 10 most-watched Super Bowl commercials on YouTube". BusinessInsider.com. Retrieved August 2, 2015.
- ^ Gruff, Jeff (February 6, 2015). "Liam Neeson's Clash of Clan's spot is the most viewed Super Bowl ad on YouTube". VentureBeat. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- ^ Grubb, Jeff (February 13, 2015). "YouTube viewers voted Liam Neeson's Clash of Clans spot the No. 2 Super Bowl ad". VentureBeat. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- ^ "林俊傑林志穎遊戲結緣 合唱《全面開戰》". Sina. September 23, 2015. Archived from the original on December 8, 2015. Retrieved December 2, 2015.
- ^ Apps, Mobile & (2016-09-05). "Is 'Clash Of Clans' Dying? ClashCon Cancellation A Huge Red Flag For The Game?". Mobile & Apps. Retrieved 2017-09-02.
- ^ a b "Clash of Clans for iOS". GameRankings. Retrieved June 9, 2014.
- ^ a b "Clash of Clans (iOS)". Metacritic. Retrieved June 9, 2014.
- ^ Bertel King, Jr (7 October 2013). "Popular Multiplayer Strategy Game Clash Of Clans Invades The Play Store In Search Of More Players". Android Police. Illogical Robot LLC. Retrieved 3 July 2017.
- ^ a b Johnson, Leif (August 7, 2012). "Clash of Clans Review". Gamezebo. Retrieved June 9, 2014.
- ^ a b Bedford, John. "Clash of Clans Review". Modojo. Retrieved June 9, 2014.
- ^ Warner, Bernhard (May 2, 2013). "Finland's Supercell mobile games with megaprofits". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved June 7, 2014.
- ^ Schade, Michael (September 20, 2013). "Commanding troops on touch devices - Why mobile is the perfect platform for strategy". Gamasutra. Retrieved June 7, 2014.
- ^ Dredge, Stuart (July 10, 2013). "Apple's App Store at 5: 10 key moments on the road to 50bn downloads". The Guardian. Retrieved October 20, 2013.
- ^ Mirani, Leo (January 30, 2014). "Why free games are increasingly the most profitable apps". qz.com. Retrieved July 7, 2014.
- ^ "The top-grossing iPhone app makes a whopping $1.5 million a day". Business Insider. Retrieved February 4, 2016.
- ^ "Clash of Clans - Revenue estimates, app rankings & installs". thinkgaming.com. Retrieved February 4, 2016.
Clash of clans PC English Version
Clash of clans PC English Version5 (100%) 4 votes
After its unprecedented success in Smartphone platforms for Android and Apple, now we are surprised with this amazing non-official versión to play Clash of Clans PC. Yes, that’s right, now you will be able to play on your computer too. For this reason we are very happy that you can get it so easily. Here, in this website, we will give you a step by step guide. Many people have already got it thanks to our tutorial and we hope it is useful for you too.
Besides, we will soon make available the complete guide for this thrilling game that we are currently working on. The best thing is that you won’t have to pay a single dolar, this method is completely free. To this end, you just have to follow some easy steps and soon you will be playing this great game on your pc.
First of all we want to make it clear that the game will never be available officially, since that is what developers wanted. Even so, there are several ways for you to play CoC in an unofficial way. Keep reading to find out how to get it.
We all know that this game has one of the biggest amounts of followers in the Smartphone world and it was created by the Company Supercell, one of the most important companies in this sector.
Why do we like it so much? Perhaps because in its platform we can play against thousands of people all around the world from our device. We have to remember that to play online against other people you have to create your own town and enjoy the best-known combat and strategy game.
Once more, I take this opportunity to say that Clash of Clans pc is not officially available. The method that we propose here is not official, though it is good for this purpose.
All of us who know this game have wished conquering new towns and cities exploring new territories. Now it is your turn to train your army, get your soldiers ready and fight in the battle.
Clash of Clans PC download
You will be able to play this game following some easy steps that now we are explaining to you, please don’t skip any of the steps so the installation is totally correct avoiding any kind of problems. We do not take responsibility for a bad or incorrect use made of this tutorial.
What is BlueStacks?
Bluestacks is an Android simulator that is installed on our pc and it allows us to use any application in our computer. We will need it in order to play. This enables us to get access to google play and using any app. We need Bluestacks for the game to work on our computer. There are valid versons for Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and XP. Choose the most convenient for you.
Now that you know what it is and what it is used for, let’sgo to step number one of our tutorial:
1 – Download the folder CoC. Inside you will find several files. To download click.
2 – Create a folder and unzip the file bluestacksforpc.rar
3 – Open the file ending .exe and wait for its installation. It can take several minutes depending on your PC.
4 – Once the Android simulator has been installed, you can start the download and installation of Clash of Clans PC on simulator (Mega-link)
5 –From that moment you will have the game available in the section “my apps” of the simulator.
It is an easy method that will not take you more than 15 minutes and from that moment on you will be able to play without any problem.
With this method you will also be able to play many other games like Candy Crush Saga, or Diamod Digger Saga. If by any reason you need to download another simulator you can go to Andyroid, which is very similar and can also be of use for us.
Now, we start explaining the second way to play this game easily and, what is more important, completely free.
Clash of Clans PC online
If by any reason you do not get the previous method to work, here you have another unofficial way to play this game, which is also very quick and simple. We are sure that it will work perfectly, since it is compatible with any device in the market.
The steps are really simple, please we ask you to pay attention and follow the steps one by one carefully. We will use a mobile device as a management interface to use from out computer
1 – Open the application google play in your mobile device and search “Mobizen”, once you have installed the application on your pone continue with the step number 2.
2 – Create a new account in mobizen.
3- Connect your Smartphone to your computer with a USB cable or MicroUSB.
4 – Log in the official webpage of this application and introduce your user and password.
5 – Now you will see the screen of your Smartphone on your PC.
6 – Look for the application Clash of clans download.
7 – Now the game will be available.
Thanks to this method you will be able to play any Android game on your PC Candy Crash Saga, or Diamond Digger Saga and many more in a quick and easy way. Always, before going to the next step make sure that everything has been done correctly. Any doubt referring the tutorial can be sent in a comment at the end of this post, and it will be shortly answered by one of our moderators. If you need the tutorial for another Android game you can ask for it and if we have the tutorial, we will facilitate the link.
We hope that now you can enjoy this war and strategy game anytime, anywhere.
For this method to get to everyone who wants to get to the Clash of Clans download, please share this tutorial in your social networks, Facebook, twitter. It is a small gesture with which you help us keep growing and posting new tutorials.
As usual, we take the opportunity to thank you for your loyalty and for walking with us every day.
If you want to know more about, this is the right place, just stay tuned! Soon we will have a special guide available where you will be able to know all the secrets of this game. There we’ll explain how to level up faster, we’ll reveal secrets about the gems that you don’t know yet. Do you want to know what is the best defence? And the best attack? Our special will be available soon!
Don’t miss it!
Clans | Clash of Clans WikiClans are an optional feature in Clash of Clans, but it is strongly recommended that every player should join a Clan. Collaboration is a very important and helpful aspect of this game.
What is a Clan
- Clans are groups of players that join together in order to compete with other Clans in two ways: the first is to pool their trophies and battle to collect the most trophies, and the second is to win Clan Wars for loot and Clan XP. Members of Clans have a private chat for socializing with each other, are able to challenge each other, and are able to donate troops and spells to each other. Within a Clan there are four ranks, member, elder, co-leader, and leader. Including the leader, you can have up to 50 members in a Clan.
Joining a Clan
- To be a member of a Clan you must first repair your Clan Castle. To do this will cost you 10,000 gold. Once your Clan Castle has been repaired, you have the option of joining or creating a Clan. There are various ways to join a Clan.
- View a Clan that has the status 'Anyone Can Join' and tap the 'join' button.
- Send a request to join a Clan that has the status 'invite only'.
- Go on global chat and watch for people recruiting members to join their Clan.
- Accepting an invitation sent by a clan elder/co-leader/leader.
Note: Some Clans have a minimum trophy requirement to join their Clan; you cannot join nor send a request to join if you do not meet the trophy requirement (you can, however, be invited and accept the invite). The trophy requirement is set by the Clan leader or co-leader and can vary from from 0 to 4,200.
Making a New Clan
- Assuming his or her Clan Castle is already rebuilt, a player must do the following to create a new Clan:
- Choose the badge and name of the clan.
- Make a description of your clan to let know others what you're all about (optional)!
- Select the status of the clan/clan type. i.e.; Anyone can join, invite only or closed.
- Set the amount of trophies required to join the clan (this field can be left blank and the default will be 0).
- Select the war frequency of the clan.
- Choose out the Clan Location of your clan.
- Pay the required 40,000 gold.
|Elder||Yes||Yes (members only, every 20 minutes)||No||No||No||No|
|Co-Leader||Yes||Yes (to elders and members)||Yes (to elders and members||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Leader||Yes||Yes (to any member)||Yes (to any member)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
- Leader: The boss of their Clan. Has ability to demote themselves and promote another user to leader, but only one leader is allowed at any given time.
- Co-Leader: Trusted by the Clan leader. You may have as many co-leaders as the leader wishes, however be wary on who is promoted to this position, as they may kick everyone out of your clan and ruin the clan.
- Elder: Title for Clan members with a higher reputation and level of respect. Given more rights than a member. There can be multiple elders.
- Member: An ordinary part of the Clan with no additional rights. You will start as a member in any Clan, even when re-joining a clan in which you once were an elder, co- leader, or leader. There can be multiple members.
- Clan leaders/co-leaders may send messages to the whole Clan.
- They may type up to 256 characters.
- There is a 1-hour cool-down period for each leader or co-leader after sending a message.
- The message will be sent to all clan members and viewed in their inbox. The message remains in their inbox after being viewed. After a certain number of new messages are sent or sent within a certain time frame, it will be deleted.
Clan Info Page
- Tapping the at the top of the Clan chat window will show the Clan info page.
- The Clan info page shows details about the Clan including total trophy count, clan motto/description and a list of the members.
- For each player it will show if they are a member, elder, co-leader or leader, their trophies and a weekly troop donation/received count.
- In addition, it will show "NEW" if the player just joined, though the "NEW" tag will disappear immediately if the player is promoted to elder, co-leader or leader.
- If players aren't in a Clan, the button just shows the 'Join Clan', 'Create Clan' and 'Search Clan' pages. From here, players are able to join Clans that were picked for you in the game. You can make a new Clan, search for a certain Clan or join a random one.
- Once you join a Clan, you also get access to its private chat. All recent messages, even those sent before you joined, are seen.
- You can also see who is being promoted/demoted/kicked, including invite requests and those who have left the Clan.
- If a leader or co-leader starts a Clan War, a message is sent out in the chat to let everyone know.
- You cannot report anyone in Clan Chat.
- In the Air Sweeper Update, Clash of Clans added a message showing who configured/edited the clan settings.
Editing Your Clan
- The leader or co-leader(s) of the Clan may edit the badge, Clan type, minimum trophy requirement and description of the Clan. It is not possible to change the name of a Clan once it has been created.
- Clan setting updates can be seen in the Clan Chat, indicating who changed them.
- Closed: You are not allowed to join the Clan at this time. However, you can be part of a closed Clan if you are invited personally by someone currently in the clan, regardless of the requirements set.
- Invite Only: You can apply to join this Clan if you meet set requirements, if any. Your message will pop up in the Clan chat, at which time an elder, co-leader or a leader can accept you into the clan or reject you. If you have been rejected you will have to wait 6–8 hours until you can apply again for the same Clan. You will receive a message in your inbox if you are rejected. Members cannot invite or accept/reject pending invites. If invited by someone currently in the clan, you may choose to accept or decline the invite. You may apply to multiple clans at once, however the first to accept you becomes your new clan.
- Anyone Can Join: This is a type of Clan where anyone can join. Even if anyone is able to join, you must still have at least the minimum number of trophies that the Clan requires, if any.
Minimum Trophy Requirement
- This may be adjusted from 0-4,200.
- It will stop players of a lower trophy count from joining. However, a player of a lower trophy count may join if invited by an elder, co-leader or leader of the clan.
- Anyone without the required amount of trophies cannot join the Clan, but Clan members which are below the trophy requirement will not be automatically kicked from the Clan.
Clan BadgeMain article: Clan Badge
- All Clans have a badge, which is initially designed by the leader when they create the Clan. The leader can customize the badge using the 79 preset patterns, 12 colors and 20 borders that Supercell has provided.
- The bookmark tool gives you the ability to bookmark up to 30 clans that helps you to find a specific clan easier.
- The Clans you bookmarked are also ranked from top to bottom by amount of Clan Points.
Clan XP and PerksMain article: Clan Perks
- Apart from the Clan members themselves, the Clan as a whole has an experience level which is displayed on top of the Clan shield.
- As the Clan levels up through earning enough Clan XP, the Clan earns perks.
- Clan XP is earned through participation in Clan Wars. There are a few ways to earn Clan XP, more examples may be found on Clan Perks:
- Defeat enemy War Bases. This will earn a small amount of XP. Note that only the first successful attack gives XP; after that the base doesn't give any more XP regardless of how many successful attacks are made on it.
- Win the War: This earns 50 Clan XP for the clan, which is a lot.
- Friendly challenges are a great way to test your new army/deck.
- The attacker of a friendly challenge will not lose his or hers army/spells in the battle.
- All members may start a friendly challenge. Do the following to start one:
- Tap the button in the top-right corner of the Clan chat tab.
- From there, you can choose a base layout for other clanmates to challenge. The layout can be chosen from any completed saved base layouts from your normal village or War Base.
- Other clanmates can scout and attack the base to be challenged. However, only one player may attack the base.
- At the end of the friendly challenge, the result, replay, as well as the troops and spells used, will be shown in the Clan chat.
- Friendly Challenges do not affect the trophies or resources of either the defender or attacker.
- Clan Ranking is based on the number of trophies of its members.
- It is not a simple sum of all of the members' trophies, but instead a weighted sum according to the following table.
- Choose players that suit the clan's goals, i.e. social, gaining trophies, top 200, troop donation, Town Hall level, etc.
- Choose elders and co leaders with caution; don't be too hasty to promote members. Remember, elders can kick out members (with a 20-minute timer), and co-leaders can wipe out essentially the whole Clan as they can kick elders and below.
- Respect all members of the Clan, including yourself!
- Be prepared to donate troops, it is an integral part of belonging to a Clan.
- Find out which troops your fellow Clan members prefer and do your best to oblige.
- Choose players with similar timezones to help ensure members are active at the same time.
- Nurture the lower level members of your Clan. Give them advice and help them to develop as a player.
- Kick disruptive/offensive members. Make sure to give them a chance and see what they are about, but if they constantly go against the grain of the Clan and upset valued Clan members, don't be afraid to kick them out.
- Thank your Clan members for the troops that they donate to you. When you donate to them and they say thanks, say "no problem" or "you're welcome"; after all, it's a common courtesy!
- Don't use elder or co-leader promotion as a recruiting tool, as you'll more than likely only attract players you'd rather avoid.
- Make your Clan description clear and to the point, it's all potential members have to gauge what your clan is about when looking to join.
- To increase your member numbers consider using the 'Anyone Can Join' status for your Clan. Use the 'invite only' or 'closed' status if your Clan is full or nearing 50 members.
- Add your friends into your own Clan to help increase the amount of members in your Clan.
- If your Clan is on 'Anyone can Join' and has reached 45 members, your Clan won't be able to be advertised on the 'Join Clan' tab, so it's best to turn your Clan to 'Invite Only' when your Clan turns into 45 members.
- You cannot kick anyone from your Clan while you are visiting a village.
- Chose your co-leaders with caution, as they can change almost everything in your Clan info and kick out elders and members.
- Ask high-ranking members to advertise for your Clan, as these players are desirable clanmates and will tend to encourage more people to join your Clan.
ClashCon / Clash of Clans
Who will win the Clan Wars Tournament?
대한민국 • KOREAVOTE
Sweden 1 StarVOTE
Glory China IVOTE
Sweden 2 StarVOTE
Glory China IIVOTE
Thanks for voting! Your vote will appear in the results shortly.