Subnautica Cuddlefish Update. Subnautica cuddlefish update
Subnautica Cuddlefish Update - Subnautica
The Cuddlefish Update
There are two major parts in the new release including a lovable fish and some improvements for vehicles.
The Cuddle Fish
Subnautica game is an amazing adventure that you should not miss. Discover the depths of an underwater planet and explore the new environment with wonder and peril. You can craft several items, pilot submarines, and out-smart wildlife to see much more the lush coral reefs, volcanoes, caves, and so on whilst trying to keep you safe from beasts. If you have not ever made friends with a fish, you can grab the chance that the new update brings back in order to own a lovely companion right away. As you know, they are generally not suitable to humans and we can eat them. However, the good news is that we are allowed to do something funny thanks to Unknown Worlds. So, we will have the great opportunity to have a pet called Cuddle Fish. Is it an alien? Undoubtedly so, its alien-ness is what inspires it with the ability to swim after you whenever. Additionally, it can stay in a specific spot if you command. Actually, there is not many or even any other benefit when you have a Cuddle Fish. But, you also do not need to have any reason to get one.
We can say that the Cuddle Fish is an adorable sea creature in Subnautica PC game. You may find its eggs hidden around the underwater world. You can incubate them in an Alien Containment module. To a certain time, they will finally hatch and change into a Cuddle Fish as you expect.
You can right-click on that fish to tell him to follow you during the journey. And right click again to make him to stay still. Press the left mouse and you can interact with him in many different ways. Especially, he really loves snacks.
In the new release, we will have a lot of time to talk about the game pets and what is along with isn’t a pet in the RPS podcast. Thus, you can feel something interested in knowing how a Cuddle Fish measures up to your vague definition. There is one standard that you can end the affection around for is the idea that he can have a close relationship with the player although it should be a sense of slight friction. Remember that their mission and their needs will not be exactly as same as yours!
In games, you often possess a shopping trolley or a bodyguard or a shadow or a desk toy in the creature form. You can choose to attach to them except for the pet like a specific designation with a few potentially exciting distinctions.
From the description that we have displayed of the Cuddle Fish, we are not sure how he will perform.
Changes for Vehicles
Besides, the Cuddle Fish Update will present many upgrades to the vehicle Head-Up-Displays (HUDs) in Subnautica download game. They consist of the Seamoth, Prawn, and remotely operated cameras on the two means, Cyclops and Scanner Room. All will have the new HUDs.
If you do not engage, you will not worry about the specifics there. It is only the improved news related to the underwater navigation craft of flavors.
Currently, the Cuddle Fish has been in the works for a period of time. It can be found on the public Trello boards as the “cute fish”. Initially, it is assumed to be a bonus for those who bought the game in Early Access and that fish will come behind you round “like a pet in Dota 2”. But, it got opened up to everybody at some points.
It is still in Early Access. If you’d like to experience the progress, the current Subnautica release date for the version 1.0 is listed in the dev. roadmap as 31 October.
- subnautica cuddlefish
- subnautica cuddle fish
- subnautica cuddlefish location
- cuddle fish subnautic
- cuddle fish subnautica
- DO YOU STILL GET THE PET FISH IN SUBNAUTICA
- in subnautica were is the pet fish
- subnautica aggiornamenti
- subnautica fish
Update History | Subnautica Wiki
This article's aim is to provide a timeline of the various updates to the stable version and the most important additions of certain updates.
Note: These updates have not been implemented into Subnautica, and changes, such as the release date are bound to happen. All information is taken from Trello
Potential Post v1.0
- Craftable time capsule
- Credits screen
- Rework game modes into custom UI
- New PDA UI and phase 2 UI
- Quality of life update (save game slots, 10 things from the community)
- Investigate Retail Version
- FOV Slider
- Progress Achievements (Consoles only)
- Compress Save Files
- End Game Tasks
- Microsoft Code to Content program (selling keys in retail)
- Team retreat
- Full documented project postmortem
- Ship date thoughts from Microsoft
- Submit XB1 v1.0 cert (1 month delay)
- Xbox Trailer
January- Expansion pack and maybe?
- Reincorporate flooding
- Ghost Leviathan
- Make Sea Dragons more interesting
- Chinese subtitles and triggering through voiceover (for China PW launch)
- Console achievements?
- Cyclops Dock
- Cloud save
- Plants generate O2
- Prison modular teleporter rooms
- Buildable teleporter room prototype
- Possible trade show
- Story mode teaser trailer
- Buildable Centrifuge
- Base teleporters
- Expand pipes to bases (O2, power, loot)
- Cyclops chipped upgrades
- Start Mac App store ship process
- Creatures attacking your base (or Transfuser)
- Remove support for D3D9
- Optional story area 1
- Optional story area 2
- Rock Puncher
- Grappling hook from dive reel
- Randomized creature variants
- Female player model, voiceovers, animations, UI selector, etc.
- Species Analyzer
- Cyclops incinerator
- Cute fish petting animations, view model interactions?
- Arctic biome?
- Mapping feature (ala Journey Map for Minecraft)?
- Clocks to help you know when the sun will go down
Official Release - January 23, 2018
Eye Candy Update - December 7, 2017
- New graphics options
- Chromatic aberration
- Lens artefacts
- Motion blur
- Colour grading
- Depth of field
- Over 250 bugs fixed, including the Lifepod drift
- When drilling a Large Resource Deposit, drilled resources are automatically put in the inventory of the Prawn Suit
- Bart Torgal, Paul Torgal, Marguerit Maida, Second Officer Keen, Ozzy, CTO Yu, Berkeley, Captain Hollister, Danby, Jochi Khasar and various Alterra crew now have voice actors and playable voice logs
- Scanner Room overhaul
- Dive Reel rework
Minor Update 80 - October 31, 2017
- Multiple bugs removed
- Improved performance
Low-Key Update 79 - October 5, 2017
- Multiple bugs fixed
- Achievements removed
Cuddlefish Update - September 14, 2017
Ghost Update - August 21, 2017
Subnautica Ghost Update
- Ghost Leviathan added
- Crash Zone Mesas added
- Power Transmitter model added
- Mountains/Bulb Zone Lost River Cavern added
- PDA Interface enhanced
- New Tooltips to indicate ingredients for recipes
- Lifepod First Use Animations
- Sea Treader Feces model implemented
- New Cyclops Upgrade Module Slots
- New Reaper Leviathan model added
- Enzyme 42 model and cure animation added
- Quarantine Enforcement Platform deactivation sequence added
- Sea Emperor Leviathan (Babies) added
- Sea Emperor Leviathan (Juveniles) added
- New Sparse Reef and Dunes Wrecks added
- Inactive Lava Zone tunnel in Crash Zone removed
- Knives no longer damage bases
- Crafting Tree reworked
- Reaper Leviathan roar animation
- Gravsphere renamed to Grav Trap
- Lights added in Disease Research Facility Cavern entrance
- Blood Kelp Trench widened
- Tree Cove Lost River Cavern widened
- Prawn Suit sit animation
Voice of the Deep - June 21, 2017
Subnautica Voice of the Deep Update
Subnautica Voice of the Deep Update Teaser
Silent Running Update - April 28, 2017
Subnautica Silent Running Update
Infected Update - March 2, 2017
Subnautica Infected Update
Castles & Coffee Update - January 26, 2017
Subnautica Castles & Coffee Update
Precursor Update - December 15, 2016
Subnautica Precursor Update
Bones Update - October 27, 2016
Subnautica Bones Update
Subnautica Xbox Bones Update
Dangerous Creatures/Tree Cove - September 22, 2016
Subnautica Dangerous Creatures Update
2016 August 23: PRAWN UPDATE
Subnautica PRAWN Update
2016 July 6: (Micro) UPDATE 67
- Improved Performance
- VR Bug Fixes
- Xbox Controllers can be used on the PC
- Main Menu updated
2016 June 1: POWER NAP UPDATE
Subnautica Power Nap Update
Subnautica Xbox Update 2
2016 May 6: MACHINERY UPDATE
Subnautica Machinery Update
- Scanner Room
- Bioreactor, Nuclear Reactor and Thermal Plant remodeling
- Cyclops 2.0
- The default depth has been increased from 200m to 500m
- Proximity sensors have been added to assist with navigation
- Lockers on lower deck are now functional
- Added exterior stationary hull cameras that can be accessed while driving
- New hatch animations means the hatch opens and closes when approached
- Added the Northen Blood Kelp Zone
- Fauna that are eaten or killed will respawn
- Waterproof Locker gets new model, features and animations
2016 April 5: OCULUS UPDATE
2016 March 16/May 17 (Xbox One release): CRASH SEQUENCE
Subnautica Crash Sequence
Subnautica Xbox Update 1
2016 February 25: FARMING
Subnautica Farming Update
2016 January 28: FLOOD OF DEAD BUGS
- Floodlight added
- >50 bugs fixed
- Location accurate lighting (lots of objects now don't reflect the Safe Shallows anymore)
2016 January 14: h3.O UPDATE
Subnautica h3.O Update
- Massive overhaul of water graphics
- Scanner added
- Ocean environment updated
- Items now have proper 3D models
- Subtitles added
- Language support added
- New Fragment system
- PDA Data Bank and Encyclopedia added
- Message log in PDA
2015 ALPHA STAGE
2015 December 15: GET WRECKED
Get Wrecked Explorable Wreckage
2015 November 20: WATER FILTRATION MACHINE
Subnautica Water Filtration Machine
2015 November 5: SHOCKING UPDATE
Shocking Subnautica Update
2015 September 10: SEAMOTH UPDATE
Subnautica Seamoth Update
2015 August 6: HABITAT UPDATE
Subnautica Habitat Update
2015 June 19: MACWORLD UPDATE
2015 May 28: ALTERRA SCIENCE UPDATE
Subnautica Alterra Science Update
2015 April 30: CRASH SITE UPDATE
Subnautica Crash Site Introduction
2015 March 13: BASES UPDATE
Subnautica Habitat Update
2015 February 25: NEW LOOT SYSTEM
2015 February 5: CYCLOPS INTRODUCTION
Subnautica Cyclops Submarine Introduction
2015 January 16: DEV UPDATE 8
Subnautica Dev Update 8 (Jan 2015)
2014 PRE-ALPHA STAGE
2014 December 23: DEV UPDATE 7
Subnautica Dev Update 7 (Dec 2014)
- Gravsphere added
- Lifepod 5 storage added
- Now supports Oculus Rift DK2
- Storage Cubes added
- Oxygen replenishes faster
- Lifepod Beacon now doesn't disappear from far distances
- Gasopods now release more defensive gas when you approach them
- Fixed the problem when PCs with Nvidia SLI setups don't see the oxygen bar
- Lifepod 5's Beacon is now visible from farther distances
- Oxygen now replenishes more quickly at the surface
- Large Creature's AI is now improved
2014 December 16:
2014 December 7:
2014 November 22
2014 November 14:
- Deformable environment added
2014 November 5:
2014 September 27:
2014 September 5:
- Cyclops flooding is being developed
2014 August 23:
- Cyclops is announced and being developed
2014 July 8:
2014 April 24:
Subnautica PAX East 2014 Booth Tour
- Subnautica release at PAX still in Pre-alpha stage
2014 April 11:
2013 December 15
Xbox Update 1 - July 10, 2016
Subnautica Xbox Update 1
Xbox Update 2 - August 16, 2016
Subnautica Xbox Update 2
- Many Performance Improvements
- Language Options Added
Xbox PRAWN Update - August 29, 2016
Xbox Dangerous Creatures Update - October 6, 2016
Xbox Bones Update - January 3, 2017
Xbox Castles & Coffee Precursor Update two in one - February 24, 2017
Xbox Infected Update - March 8, 2017
Cuddlefish | Subnautica Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia
A curious species, hatched from an egg in alien containment. No wild specimens.
Cuddlefish hatch from these.
- +210 Energy
The Cuddle Fish is a friendly species of fauna that can only be seen by hatching one of the Cuddle Fish Eggs hidden in various locations. It takes about 20 minutes to hatch.
The Cuddle Fish's body is small, grey in color on the dorsal side, with a white bioluminescent coloring on the ventral side, and a white stripe running along the length of its body, from the top of its head to its rear-side. It has a sightly bloated belly and possesses no dorsal or caudal fins, sporting only a stubby pair of pectoral fins. Its body also features many small, wart-like lumps.
The Cuddle Fish's head has two slightly bulging, forward facing eyes, along with a wide mouth and two small holes that seem to be nostrils.
At the end of the Cuddle Fish's body there are five tentacles that have the same grey and white body color pattern.
The Cuddle Fish Egg consists of a round transparent outer membrane with three small bumps on the bottom. A small embryo is visible inside the egg.
The coloring of the egg's outer membrane is primarily light brown with dark brown spots near the bottom. The Cuddle Fish embryo inside has a similar patterning to the adult Cuddle Fish, but with a light blue color instead of grey.
When close to hatching the juvenile inside can be seen trying to break out of the egg.
The Cuddle Fish uses its tentacles to propel itself and mostly swims around darting in circles and letting out various chirping noises, as well as occasionally swimming over to investigate objects that interest it such as small fauna or Fragments.
The Cuddle Fish will either follow the player around or stay in one area when told to. The player can tell it to stop/start following them using RMB.
The player can play with it using LMB. It has various play actions, such as high fives, magic tricks, or cuddles, and will display various emotions depending on said action.
Although it is possible to have many Cuddlefish in a single Alien Containment unit, they will not breed, unlike all other fauna species that can be kept in one.
Data Bank Entry
A small, gray-colored herbivore, the cuddlefish displays high levels of intelligence, curiosity and attachment. Strangely this species has not been encountered in the wild, and the scanned specimen had to be artificially hatched within an alien containment unit.
Assessment: Emotional connection between living creatures is an essential component of psychological health
- The Cuddle Fish's original name was Cute Fish. However, this was only a working name.
- On the Sketchfab page, Cute Fish is spelled "Qute Fish." This is a result of the modeler misspelling it, as English was not their native language.
- The Cuddle Fish was originally meant to have the role of the Crashfish, as seen in the Concept Art; however, the developers thought that it was "too cute" and thus created the Crashfish, and made the Cuddle Fish a pet.
- Before it was decided that the Cuddle Fish would be a pet, it was planned to spawn in the Twisty Bridges.
- For a while during development, the Cuddle Fish was going to be a pet only given to Early Access players or those buying the Special Edition. However, this was changed as the developers did not have time to implement the Special Edition.
- It may have been inspired by the porcupinefish because of their similar faces, the spines on their bodies, and how the Cuddle Fish puffs up in its concept art.
- The appearance of the egg may have been inspired by those of the Cuttlefish, evidenced by resemblances of the eggs and fetus.
- ↑ http://imgur.com/a/4k3iB
- ↑ http://imgur.com/a/RPie2
- ↑ An official fauna sheet created by the developers.
- ↑ http://imgur.com/a/C13Jn
Subnautica Cuddlefish Update Build 55241 « Skidrow Reloaded Games
About This Game
Subnautica is an open world, underwater exploration and adventure game currently under construction at Unknown Worlds, the independent developer behind Natural Selection 2.
Dive Into a Vast Underwater World
After crash landing on an alien ocean world, the only way to go is down. Subnautica’s oceans range from sun drenched shallow coral reefs to treacherous deep-sea trenches. Manage your oxygen supply as you explore Kelp Forests, plateaus, reefs, and winding cave systems. The water teems with life: Some of it helpful, much of it harmful.
Scavenge, Craft, and Survive
After waking up in your Life Pod, the clock is ticking to find water, food, and to develop the equipment you need to explore. Collect resources from the ocean around you. Craft knives, lights, diving gear and personal water craft. Venture deeper and further form to find rarer resources, allowing you to craft more advanced items.
Construct Underwater Habitats
Build bases on the sea floor. Choose layouts and components, and manage hull-integrity as depth and pressure increase. Use your base to store resources, park vehicles, and replenish oxygen supplies as you explore the vast ocean.
Disrupt the Food Chain
The ocean teems with life: Use the ecosystem to help you. Lure and distract a threatening creature with a fresh fish, or simply swim as fast as you can to avoid gnashing jaws of roaming predators.
Handle the Pressure
Build a Pressure Re-Active Waterproof Nanosuit, or PRAWN Suit, and explore extreme depth and heat. Modify the suit with mining drills, torpedo launchers, propulsion cannons, grappling hooks and more.
Fear the Night
As the sun goes down, the predators come out. The ocean is unforgiving of those caught unawares in the darkness. Areas that are safe to explore during the day become treacherous at night, but also reveal a beauty that those who hide from the darkness will never see.
Go Below The Deep
Cave systems wind below the sea bed, from dark claustrophobic passages to caverns lit by bio-luminescent life. Explore the world below the ocean floor, but watch your oxygen levels, and take care to avoid the threats lurking in the darkness.
Get weekly or daily updates, see what the development team is working on, view real time change logs, and give feedback from inside the game. Subnautica Early Access development is open, and the development team wants to hear from you.
About the Development Team
Subnautica is being created by Unknown Worlds, a small studio founded by Charlie Cleveland and Max McGuire that traces its roots back to the 2003 Half-Life mod Natural Selection. The team is scattered around the globe, from the United States to the United Kingdom, France, the Czech Republic, Russia, Thailand, Australia, and many more places. There is a central office in San Francisco, California that serves as home base for the whole team.